The four Noonas are reunited for their 2022 Retrospective episode where they talk their top dramas from various countries, their most surprising drama watch of the year, and of course which Drama captured their hearts the most?
Listen to find out!
00:03:14 Our Streaming Woes
00:11:50 Exposing our Watch Times with MyDramaList
00:25:02 – Dramas that Surprised us –
- Mom Don’t do that (Netflix)
- Heard it Through the Grape Vine (Viki)
- Love in the Air (IQIYI)
- Bulgasal (Netflix)
00:39:18 Around the Continent Begins
- No Regrets in Life (Netflix)
- Someday or One Day (Viki)
- Plus and Minus (Viki)
- Encore Martha (GagaOOLala)
00:50:44 China (and a quick stop to the Philipines)
- Old Fashioned Cupcake (Viki)
- The Journalist (Netflix)
- Takara-Kun to Amagi-Kun (Viki)
- Full Time Wife Escapist (Viki)
01:30:25 South Korea
01:40:44 Our Fav Shows from our Episodes this Year
01:42:42 Our New Artist we Discovered this Year
- Tilly Birds
01:47:17 Our Top Drama of the Year
- Extraordinary Attorney Woo (Netflix)
- Through the Darkness (Kocowa)
- Cutie Pie the Series (Viki)
- Semantic Error (Viki)
Please go subscribe to our Youtube Channel where we do livestreams and other fun stuff!
If you want to support this podcast check out our Patreon to join our found Family!
Come Hang out on Discord to discuss this episode as well as anything Asian Entertainment Related!
VVV Also Check out this Moonbin and Moon Sua cover that Sky Mentioned in the episode VVV